|Datalänkprotokoll||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
- CCA technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature
- Advanced secure connection with WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Bundled utility enables easy management
- Adopts Align technology, with transmit speed up to 150Mbps
- Provides PCI Express connector having a wider compatibility with any standard PCI Express slot
- Supports QSS function, complying with WPS for worry free wireless security
- Supports roaming technology, guaranteeing uninterrupted wireless connection
- Supports ad-hoc/infrastructure modes
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11n/b/g devices
TP-LINK TL-WN781ND is designed to provide a complete end-to-end wireless performance from the server or server backbone to the switch infrastructure and down through to the desktop with the PCI Express connector. TL-WN781ND Wireless Lite N PCI Express (x1) adapter provides a wider compatibility, fitting with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x4, x8, or x16. Compared with standard PCI network cards, it offers increased bandwidth, reliability and more functionality, allowing you to enjoy a fast and advanced connection, such as downloading, making Internet call and video streaming.
Complying with IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g and 802.11b standards, the TL-WN781ND Wireless Lite N PCI Express adapter can perfectly interoperate with all the 802.11n/b/g devices. With WMM based on the IEEE 802.11e, it provides Quality of service (QoS) and prioritizes the network traffic. Also, WMM power save guarantees lower power consumption for environmental work.
TL-WN781ND features Quick Security Setup (QSS) function, which is ideal for creating an efficient and safe connection to prevent outside intrusion, and meanwhile maximize the management resources. With the external and detachable antennas, the TL-WN781ND can fit different operation environment and guarantee the easy installation.